Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Its already 2 months ++ I didn't post anything....Its not I'm not in track but I became mom for second time. I delivered a cute n bubbly baby boy on 2nd November 2010. Vissnu become big brother and he is behaving like big B. We named the new born Vidhur and the meaning of the name is skilful, expert and wisest miniter's name in the great mahabaratha epic. It was unique and simple. about 2 week ago I was handling both of them alone at home plus with house chores.Now I'm in work place and both brothers are under baby sitter care. I'm just trying to make Vissnu understand on his part as brother. He helping me in many ways. When the little one cry, Big B always alert me on that. He also helping me to change the napkin.

I just started to read story book to Vissnu before go to bed. He is happy on that and keep on reminding me to read for him if I had forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment